Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Private Lesson

The Midget Man had an awesome training session last night!!! He was so excited about work and so attentive! We worked on weave entries and contacts mostly. His weaves are really coming along... a couple of weeks ago I thought he was never going to get them.
Jamie gave us something new to try on our contacts- I am going to put him into a down at the base of the dog walk. I still want to try for a running contact on the a-frame, so for now- we are using stride regulators. So far so good.
Private lessons seem to work better for us at this time, he focuses on me more, and he seems to stay happier (more excited about agility).
Looking forward to playing at chuting stars friday night!!!

3 comments:

Rossi2009 said...

Let me know how practice goes!!

Rossi2009 said...

We want to see brags!!! :-)

Rossi2009 said...

Get thy computer fixed so you can brag on your new title!!!