Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Blah

Not a whole lot going on lately. Pickle and I have a handling class on saturday, then wednesday we'll have a private lesson to focus on our weaves. If things go pretty well this week, I am thinking that I will take him to a fun match next friday night... depending on what the vet says about his ear- he's lost a patch of hair around his ear- talking to the vet-> she thinks its just fungal, but we are going to run a few tests this week.
The job that I've been interviewing for months (atleast it seems that way) was offered to me- I do believe I am going to take it. My current company keeps making all these promises to me, but none of them have happened- this new opportunity is to good to pass up. It is a full commission position, so I will be broke for the 1st two months, but I'll be ok. EEKS!

No comments: