Thursday, February 14, 2008

Class

I know- I really need to get better at this.

Class has been going pretty well for us! I am seriously bummed out that the end of February is the end of this class :(

We've been working on layering, sending, and weave entrances. I really have a problem saying his name to much- I don't even realize I am saying it!!!

Our focus issue comes and goes- we've found that when he does his "visiting," if I leave- he freaks out and listens to me for the rest of the night... can you say Momma's Boy?

More to come later... I'm tired and can't think of anything to write.

5 comments:

Rossi2009 said...

OMG a post!!! =) I about dropped when I saw it!

I bet she'll have some drop-ins you could do until you found a perm spot!

MondoSheltie said...

She's alive!

Rossi2009 said...

Here kitty kitty kitty

Dori said...

I'm with Jamie, OMG a post! I quit checking and then accidently clicked on your link, lol... Don't let EE forget you want drop in spots! That's what I do with the big yellow screamer!

Rossi2009 said...

Heeeerreeee kitty kitty kitty