Thursday, January 10, 2008

Class

I know I'm late posting about class on tuesday night, but better late than never.

Pickle and I dropped in on a class out at BF3. I was a little worried because it was a new place, with new dogs, and chilly. Pickle was hyper as all get out while we were waiting for our class. The first mini course EE gave us was similar to what we've been working on with Jamie. I was flustered about Pickle being hyper and totally did not run the course like I planned... thereby sending Pickle the wrong way- oops! Once I settled into the rythm of being in class, so did Pickle. I'll be dropping in on this class the remainder of the month- maybe EE will be able to find a permanent spot for me. I would liked to be challenged more though.

I like being in a group setting with other dogs (good distraction), but I feel that we get a lot more accomplished in privates.

More later...

1 comment:

MondoSheltie said...

Hannah, You are alive! I was beinging to worry about you! Miss you guys. Glad to see you out at EE's. I am hoping someday I will be able to train with her.